Why Choose Us?
We proudly provide non-medical home care services to individuals with special needs, injuries, difficulties with mobility, or illnesses. We are composed of highly trained and competent staff members who are dedicated and experts in delivering home care services in the comfort of our client’s home.
Through our personalized care plan, we can give you the needed care services that are all intended to cater to your unique personal and health needs. With us, we ensure around-the-clock services and supervision to help you achieve optimum health and wellness.
About the Owner
Jim Prussak is the CEO of Applause Home Care. During the latter part of his successful 25-year career in control functions within the financial services industry, he volunteered to assist elders in the community. The satisfaction and CARE that Jim RECEIVED from helping others in the “encore” of their lives helped him to learn about CARE PARTNERING not just “care giving”. These experiences also made Jim reconsider what he wanted to do with the rest of his career and life. Jim holds a BS Degree from New York University in Accounting and Finance and an MBA from Fordham University. He is also a Certified Homemaker-Home Health Aide by the NJ Board of Nursing and a Certified Public Accountant in New York.
It is our mission to provide our clients with exceptional home care services and achieve the optimum wellness they deserve.
- Comfort – keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection – treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect – showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ages, gender and special needs;
- Integrity – treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture – nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity – provide our clients unselfish good-hearted staff members who are generous with their care and compassion.
Applause Home Care is an Accredited Home Care Agency in Northern NJ
Commission on Accreditation for Home Care Inc.(CAHC)
The Commission on Accreditation for Home Care (CAHC) has been setting the standards for quality home care services since 1986.
Easily communicate with your Care Partner and have continued access to the Care Coordinator. We believe that you should always be in control & communication with your Care Partner. For this reason, you are assigned a Care Coordinator who is always available for you.
We believe that trust is the key to a comfortable relationship and peace of mind to our clients. We carefully screen all our Care Partners.
Professional care, accountability and follow ups. We will be there for your family and improve the quality of living.
We Go Beyond the Standards
- Our Director of Nursing is an employee who supervises all care. Our R.N. team not only establish the plan of care but also review Care Partner notes on a daily basis, interacting as needed with our client/family and conducting a re-evaluation every 30 days FOR FREE.
- Daily access to an on-line portal where you can see care provided to your loved one.
- Extensive background checks (Criminal, DMV, employment history ) and drug testing on all Care Partners.
- Specific Dementia Training Program for all Care Partners.
- 24/7 On Call Service • our CEO (Owner) will reach out to client/family at least every 30 days.
We Do More!!!
Equipped with periodic training and consistent supervision and feedback, our Care Partners are carefully paired with clients based on their training, experience, personality, and interests. We believe in creating meaningful connections and we work hard to treat you as you—an individual. Our approach goes beyond the condition; we strive to provide care that fully benefits each client.